Sunday, December 14, 2008

Seventh Birthday!
Every year for Booker's birthday he gets his favorite, a pumpkin roll. It is not easy to make a fun pumpkin roll, but he is not picky. This year he got a monster truck. He loved it. That night he told me that I am a "good maker." He also asked what shape I was making next year. Sounds like I better get planning.



Uncle Darek (and Uncle Brady) got him some camo! He loves hunting with Uncle Darek!


I can't believe my baby boy is seven. He is weighing in at a whopping 78 lbs. He has passed Kari by quite a few. They have been playing soccer and it is so much fun to watch them. They look like my twins they are so close in size.



3 comments:

stephanie said...

I can't believe he is 7... I remember celebrating his 1st birthday!!! Where does the time go?

The Skiby Family said...

Oh Booker, we didn't forget, nut forgot to acknowledge your b-day. It's what I do. Cy was so upset that we had called or anything. Plese forgive us. It's more fun to get your b-day treat in February anyway.

Annette said...

I can't believe how big these boys are! I am so glad we had them together and get to watch them go through all these cute phases at the same time!