Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hiking Snow Canyon

WOW! What a beautiful place. The day after school got out I loaded up the car and headed to hike with the kiddos. We drove up to Snow Canyon to scout out a hike for my young women for girl's camp. The kids did awesome. Even Marli. She made it the first whole mile without complaint. Then Halle and I took turns packing her. She walked a bit later as long as we were hunting chinchillas and looking for their houses. After our hike we played in the sand a while. It makes me feel badly that we don't spend much time in the beautiful places that are all around us here. We all had a great time together kicking off our summer!!
I am so glad summer is here. I love having my kids home. We have so much planned. They are already busy with swim team and Halle with high school sports morning. I don't like that it passes so fast. I really want to try and soak up every minute I can.

1 comment:

Annette said...

What a great way to kick off the summer! So true that these summer months go by way too fast with all of the activities that go on.